Dr Tariq Mahmood will be speaking at the conference on judicial perspective of domestic and international arbitration in Pakistan under the auspices of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) Pakistan Branch in Islamabad on 27th May 2022.
The conference will also be the inauguration of the formal operations of CIArb’s Pakistan Branch and governing board by the Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mr. Justice Umar Ata Bandial.
Tariq will be part of a panel discussion about the global perspective of arbitration and ADR and will focus on the following topics:
- Professional training and development of arbitration and ADR practitioners
- What is the importance of such training?
- What is the role of continuing professional development, attending seminars and courses?
- What is the importance of having membership of a global organisation?
- What is the way forward for Pakistan?
To register for the conference or for more details, see here.